Our unique birthday parties, held on our picturesque farm conveniently located between New Paltz and Gardiner, integrate hands-on farm and food activities, outdoor exploration, authentic farm crafts, & more!
- Use of our 65 acres of vegetable gardens, nature preserve, pastures, covered pavilion, and picnic benches.
- 90-minutes of personalized hands-on activities including a farm craft for each child to bring home.
- Two experienced educators to lead farm activities and ensure that your special day is as fun as possible.
- All supplies related to the farm activities including our farm fresh produce direct from the fields.
- Table cloths, dishes, cups, & utensils.
- Food and beverages.
- Trash removal.
All parties are held outside in our fields, nature preserve & under a large open air pavilion.
Choose 2-3 Seasonal Activities:
- Farm tasting tour
- Meet the farm animals
- Explore the nature trail
- Hands-on gardening activities
- Apple cider pressing
- Go on a bug hunt
- Wool crafts
- Heirloom seed crafts
- Pumpkin Painting
Add the deluxe activity of cooking a delicious snack using farm fresh produce for only $75!
Our birthday parties run for two fun-filled hours. This includes 90 minutes of farm based activities & 30 minutes of food, cake & present opening.
$225 for the birthday child & 12 guests
Each additional child – $12
- Additional 30 minutes of pavilion time – $30
- Trash removal – $25
- Compostable dishware & table cloths – $50
- Use of our outdoor grill – $10
- Farm fresh cooking activity – $75
Members receive $25 off the total cost of their party!
For more information, Contact Education Director, Jasmine Wood, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 256-9108