Please help us with these funding needs!
Seed Starter – up to $250, Harvest Hero $251 – $999
Sustainer $1,000 – $4,999, Visionary $5,000 +
- Match Campaign! A generous donor will match every dollar donated, up to 15,000 between now and December 15th, 2023!
- Education Scholarship Fund: Our Scholarship Fund allows children and families to participate in our educational programs regardless of their ability to pay.
- Food Justice Fund: helps low-income families eat farm-fresh vegetables.
- General Operations Fund: includes farm equipment and much needed infrastructure maintenance and upgrades.
- Memorial Donation or Donation in Honor: a donation made to honor someone or someone’s memory. Please indicate the name of the honoree in the notes section of the checkout cart – this will appear after you enter your credit card information.
Phillies Bridge Farm Project is a New York State 501(c) 3 not-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Do you own a business and want to help out? Please check our Business Sponsorship page!
IRA Gifts For those over 72, you may direct a gift from your IRA’s required minimum distribution as a tax-wise way to give while supporting Phillies Bridge Farm Project. Please check our IRA Donation page.
Plan now, give later. A simple, flexible and versatile way that your generosity can continue forever is by including a gift to Phillies Bridge Farm Project in your will, living trust, retirement plan or life insurance policy. Please check our Legacy page.
If you are interested in setting up a fund in your name, in your business’ name, or in honor or memory of someone you love, please contact us at email@example.com
Click below to donate by credit card, or mail checks to:
Phillies Bridge Farm Project
45 Phillies Bridge Road
New Paltz, NY 12561