Are you looking for a venue with views, rustic charm, and easy access? A truly rare find, Phillies Bridge Farm, Est. 1745, is a historically rich working farm in the Hudson Valley, offering a natural setting that is perfect for your destination event. Iconic Shawangunk Mountain views accompany unparalleled beauty in our fields, meadows and on our nature trails, all just 100 miles from NYC. We can reflect your own style with endless options.
- Spectacular views of the Shawangunk Ridge and Skytop
- A barn space with a cement floor (840 sq. ft.) suitable for dancing
- Access to electricity and running water
- Space for a large tent suitable for dining or a reception
- Ample on-site parking
- Space for a tent near the barn or atop the hill with iconic views of the farm and mountains
- Farm antiques on site
- Multiple choices of location for your ceremony
- The ability to bring all of your own vendors, or choose from our list
- Remote location just 15 minutes from the Thruway exit
This is a working farm using sustainable agriculture practices. It is possible to arrange for food grown on the farm to be served at your event.
As a non-profit organization, proceeds from the use of the property go to support sustainable farming education and providing fresh healthy food to families in need.
Phillies Bridge Farm was originally home to the Lenape Indians. In 1677 the land was purchased by the Huguenot settlers, and farmed by seven generations of the Lefevre family, descendants of one of the twelve original New Paltz Huguenot patentees.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-256-9108.
We have a list of preferred vendors – please inquire.
Agnes Devereux Catering Wedding Sample Menu
Mill House Brewing Company Wedding Sample Menu
Main Course Catering Wedding Sample Menu
Our wedding season is May – October