Enjoy local, sustainably grown food.
Know your farmers.
Want to know more about CSA? Check out our page Learn More About CSA.
Purchase a CSA Share for the 2021 Season
We’re sorry — CSA shares are sold out for this year!
Prices are listed below, and are also explained in more detail on our online ordering platform, which you can get to by clicking the button below. Our food justice program offers shares at a sliding scale rate for those who cannot afford our regular share price. Please see our food justice page for more information or scroll down to apply for this program for the 2021 season.
2021 CSA Options
- We offer our shares in two sizes. Our big share is designed for a 3-4 person family or 1-2 hungry vegetarians, and our small share is designed for 1 to 2 people.
- As a shareholder, you have access to the pick-your-own field on CSA days. We grow a variety of veggies and flowers, and will be announcing the specific items in the pick-your-own field as the season starts.
- The full share season is 24 weeks long and begins in June. We will announce the specific date in mid to late May, depending on the season.
- We will not be offering any summer or fall shares in 2021.
- Big Share $750 ($31.25 per week)
- Small Share $475 ($19.80 per week)
Are you interested in participating in our Sliding Scale CSA Share Program? Our Sliding Scale CSA Share program is a part of our Food Justice Mission, which is the belief that all people have a right to healthy and nutritious food. We offer our CSA shares on a sliding scale to those who need financial assistance. We have limited funding to support this program and will accept applicants on a first-come, first-serve basis. Find out more about our sliding scale program HERE.