Enjoy local, sustainably grown food.
Know your farmers.
Want to know more about CSA? Check out our CSA FAQ page.
Purchase a CSA Share for the 2023 Season
Pick up days for 2023 are Tuesdays from 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm or Saturdays from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Prices are listed below, and are also explained in more detail on our online ordering platform, which you can access by clicking the “Visit the Farm Store” button below. Our food justice program offers CSA shares at a sliding scale rate for those who have financial barriers that would prevent participation at the regular share price. You can apply for a 2023 Sliding Scale CSA here. Please see our food justice page for more information.
Click the button below to purchase a CSA Share and Add-ons!
2023 CSA Options
- We offer our shares in two sizes.
- Our big share is designed for a 3-4 person family or 1-2 hungry vegetarians. Our small share is designed for 1 person, or 2 people who don’t eat as many vegetables.
- A typical week will include 7-9 items, including greens, roots, and fruits according to the season. Both sizes include the same items, in quantities based on share size. Please see below for examples of what a share might include.
- CSA shareholders also have access to the pick-your-own field on CSA days. We grow a variety of veggies and flowers including cherry tomatoes, beans, hot peppers, and herbs.
- The season is 23 weeks long and begins in June. We will announce the specific date in mid to late May, depending on the season.
- We will not be offering any summer or fall shares in 2023; only full season shares will be available.
- Big Share $825 ($35.87 per week)
- Small Share $508 ($22.09 per week)
Are you interested in participating in our Sliding Scale CSA Share Program?
Our Sliding Scale CSA Share program is a part of our Food Justice Mission, which is the belief that all people have a right to healthy and nutritious food. We offer our CSA shares on a sliding scale to those who need financial assistance. We have limited funding to support this program and will accept applicants on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Find out more about our sliding scale program on our food justice page, or click HERE for the 2023 application.
Have more questions about our sliding scale? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about our CSA? See our Frequently Asked Questions page, or contact us at email@example.com