Enjoy local, sustainably grown food.
Know your farmers.
Want to know more about CSA? Check out our CSA FAQ page.
Signups for the 2024 season are now open to current CSA members! They will open to the general public on November 27th. Join our newsletter to be notified when you can sign up.
Pick up days for 2024 are Tuesdays from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm or Saturdays from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Prices are listed below, and are also explained in more detail on our online ordering platform, which you can access by clicking the “Visit the Farm Store” button below.
We believe that all people have a right to healthy and nutritious food. Each year, we offer a limited number of sliding scale shares in order to make our CSA accessible to community members who are not able to afford a share at full price. Our tiered pricing model offers 25%, 50%, and 70% discounts, as well as zero-cost Solidarity pricing. Please visit our this page to learn more about this program, and to apply.
2024 CSA Options
- We offer our shares in two sizes.
- Our big share is designed for a 3-4 person family or 1-2 hungry vegetarians. Our small share is designed for 1 person, or 2 people who don’t eat as many vegetables.
- A typical week will include 6-8 items, including greens, roots, and fruits according to the season. Both sizes include the same items, in quantities based on share size. Please see below for examples of what a share might include.
- CSA members also have access to the pick-your-own field. We grow a variety of veggies and flowers including cherry tomatoes, beans, hot peppers, and herbs.
- The season is 23 weeks long and begins in June. We will announce the specific date in mid to late May, depending on the season.
- We will not be offering any summer-only or fall-only shares in 2024; only full season shares will be available.
- Big Share $900 (~$39 per week)
- Small Share $540 (~$23.50 per week)
Are you interested in participating in our Sliding Scale CSA Share Program?
Our Sliding Scale CSA Share program is a part of our Food Justice Mission, which is the belief that all people have a right to healthy and nutritious food. We offer our CSA shares on a sliding scale to those who need financial assistance. We have limited funding to support this program and will accept applicants on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please visit our this page to learn more about this program, and to apply.
Have more questions about our sliding scale? Please contact email@example.com