Eat like a farmer! By joining our CSA Farm Share program, you will enjoy food at it’s peak freshness, all season long.
What’s in a share?
- Over 150 varieties of vegetables, herbs, and flowers
- We offer our shares in two sizes. Our big share is designed for a 3-4 person family or 1-2 hungry vegetarians, and our small share is designed for 1 to 2 people.
- While we do have some choice built into the weekly shares, we encourage shareholders to make use of our “SWAP BOX.” You are welcome to trade ANY vegetable for another similarly sized item in the swap box.
- As a shareholder, you have access to the pick-your-own field on CSA days. We grow flowers, peas, beans, cherry tomatoes, tomatillos, husk cherries, hot peppers and a variety of herbs for you to enjoy.
- Our weekly newsletter is filled with farm news as well as recipes and helpful cooking tips to expand your knowledge about the less familiar vegetables in the share.
- The share season is 24 weeks long. We anticipate starting in early June and running through mid-November. These dates are subject to change based on weather conditions.
- Click here to see what’s new in 2019!
At the farm on Tuesdays from 3:30-6:30 PM or Saturdays from 9:00 AM to noon.
- Big Share $750
- Small Share $475
- Big Summer Share $450
- Small Summer Share $290
- Big Fall Share $325
- Small Fall Share $210
As a CSA member, every referral of a new CSA member earns you $20! Make sure to let them know to let US know!
Shareholder fee includes your $25 annual Membership Fee. We offer discounts to our members for our Adult Workshops.
DYK? Some employers offer incentives for healthy lifestyles. We are on the list of New York’s Best Farm Shares for Healthy Employee Diets!
Are you interested in participating in our Subsidized CSA Share Program? Our Subsidized CSA Share program is a part of our Food Justice Mission, which is the belief that all people have a right to healthy and nutritious food. We offer subsidized shares on a sliding scale. Please fill out this form if interested.