Enjoy local, sustainably grown food.
Know your farmers.
Know what you want already? Sign up here.
Why Community Supported Agriculture?
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is an alternative, locally-based model of food distribution in which small-scale farmers and local consumers join forces to create a better food system. You, the consumer, purchase a “share” in our farm, and receive a weekly share of the season’s bounty. Your advance share payments provide funds to purchase seeds and growing supplies in the spring, when we most need them, as well as the freedom to spend the harvest season growing food instead of finding customers. In exchange for this commitment, at a reasonable price, you get to enjoy produce that is of exceptional taste and freshness, and you will also enjoy knowing just how your produce dollars are supporting a local farm. It’s a farmer-friendly, community-oriented model centered on the sharing of both the risks of the season, and the bounty.
What’s in a share?
- Over 150 varieties of vegetables, herbs, and flowers
- We offer our shares in two sizes. Our big share is designed for a 3-4 person family or 1-2 hungry vegetarians, and our small share is designed for 1 to 2 people.
- While we do have some choice built into the weekly shares, we encourage shareholders to make use of our “SWAP BOX.” You are welcome to trade ANY vegetable for another similarly sized item in the swap box.
- As a shareholder, you have access to the pick-your-own field on CSA days. We grow flowers, peas, beans, cherry tomatoes, tomatillos, husk cherries, hot peppers and a variety of herbs for you to enjoy.
- Our weekly newsletter is filled with farm news as well as recipes and helpful cooking tips to expand your knowledge about the less familiar vegetables in the share.
- The full share season is 24 weeks long. We anticipate starting in early June and running through mid-November. These dates are subject to change based on weather conditions.
At the farm on Tuesdays from 3:00-6:30 PM or Saturdays from 9:00 AM to noon.
- Big Share $750 ($31.25 per week)
- Small Share $475 ($19.80 per week)
- Big Summer Share $450 ($32.15 per week)
- Small Summer Share $290 ($20.70 per week)
- Big Fall Share $325 ($32.50 per week)
- Small Fall Share $210 ($21.00 per week)
How do I sign up?
Our CSA is currently full for the summer of 2020. If you’d like to be placed on the waitlist, please click the button below and select the share size that you are interested in. We do have fall shares available that you can still purchase by clicking the button below.
Are you interested in participating in our Sliding Scale CSA Share Program? Our Sliding Scale CSA Share program is a part of our Food Justice Mission, which is the belief that all people have a right to healthy and nutritious food. We offer our CSA shares on a sliding scale to those who need financial assistance. We have limited funding to support this program and will accept applicants on a first-come, first-serve basis. You can apply here for the 2020 CSA season.