Enjoy local, sustainably grown food.
Know your farmers.
Want to know more about CSA? Check out our page Learn More About CSA.
Purchase a CSA Share for the 2022 Season
2022 CSA shares are now available! Pick up days are Tuesdays from 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm or Saturdays from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Prices are listed below, and are also explained in more detail on our online ordering platform, which you can get to by clicking the “Visit the Farm Store” button below. Our food justice program offers CSA shares at a sliding scale rate for those who have financial barriers that would prevent participation at the regular share price. Please see our food justice page for more information on this program for the 2022 season.
2022 CSA Options
- We offer our shares in two sizes. Our big share is designed for a 3-4 person family or 1-2 hungry vegetarians, and our small share is designed for 1 to 2 people.
- As a shareholder, you have access to the pick-your-own field on CSA days. We grow a variety of veggies and flowers, and will be announcing the specific items in the pick-your-own field as the season starts.
- The full season share season is 24 weeks long and begins in June. We will announce the specific date in mid to late May, depending on the season.
- We will not be offering any summer or fall shares in 2022; only full season shares will be available.
- Big Share $799 ($33.29 per week)
- Small Share $499 ($20.79 per week)
Are you interested in participating in our Sliding Scale CSA Share Program?
Our Sliding Scale CSA Share program is a part of our Food Justice Mission, which is the belief that all people have a right to healthy and nutritious food. We offer our CSA shares on a sliding scale to those who need financial assistance. We have limited funding to support this program and will accept applicants on a first-come, first-serve basis.